Gateway Accessory Cards (MTAC Series)
The mCardTM gateway accessory cards provide the flexibility needed to manage a wide range of different wired and wireless interfaces and associated communication protocols required to connect sensors, appliances, and assets to the Conduit® programmable gateway.
Available options include a LoRaWAN® Ready mCard capable of supporting thousands of mDotTM long range RF modules monitoring and controlling remote field assets.
Want to know more about LoRaWAN technology?
Visit our LoRa® technology page today for the latest in-depth information.
- Multi-Function Serial (both DTE and DCE variants)
- General Purpose Input Output (GPIO)
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet
- LoRaWAN Long Range, Low Power Wireless Access Network
- Developer documentation and support available at www.multitech.net
- Increase operational capacity without incurring extra gateway cost
- Published and open interface to enable 3rd parties to develop mCards that meet their own interface requirements
- Future proof design concept to rapidly address emerging connectivity standards
MultiTech mCard™ Product Listing
Gateway Accessory Cards - GPIO
GPIO Accessory Card, GPIO Cable Sold Separately Global
GPIO Accessory Card, GPIO Cable Sold Separately
Accessories: GPIO cable for MTAC-GPIO Accessory Card (2.5 ft). Ordering part number CA-MTAC-GPIO
Gateway Accessory Cards - LoRa
868 MHz v1.5 SPI LoRa Accessory Card, Antenna Sold Separately EMEA
915 MHz v1.5 SPI LoRa Accessory Card, Antenna Sold Separately North America
923 MHz v1.5 LoRa Accessory Card with Listen Before Talk (LBT), Antenna Sold Separately Japan
923 MHz v1.5 LoRa Accessory Card with Listen Before Talk (LBT), Antenna Sold Separately
Gateway Accessory Cards - Serial I/O
Multi-Function Serial Accessory Card - DCE Interface Global
Multi-Function Serial Accessory Card – DCE Interface
Multi-Function Serial Accessory Card - DTE Interface Global
Multi-Function Serial Accessory Card – DTE Interface
Gateway Accessory Card - Ethernet
10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Accessory Card, Ethernet Cable Sold Separately Global
10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Accessory Card, Ethernet Cable Sold Separately
The Conduit® is the industry’s most configurable, manageable, and scalable LoRa gateway for industrial IoT applications. Network connectivity choices to your preferred data management platform include carrier approved...See Product