Cellular Dongle (MTD Series)
Now supporting LTE Category M1 for North America.
The QuickCarrier® USB-D cellular modem is an industrial-grade USB that plugs directly into devices to enable immediate communication with your carrier network. The USB-D delivers a path to upgrade for existing equipment in the field, as technology evolves, it evolves, so you can integrate it and forget it. No need to stock up to “future proof” your application, MultiTech has a long-term commitment to the QuickCarrier USB-D.
MultiTech Connection Manager – a software solution designed to greatly simplify and ease the installation, configuration and management of cellular connectivity in MultiTech USB and serial cellular modems that lack intelligence to manage these functions.
DEVELOPER SUPPORT & RESOURCES
- Manuals, driver and software downloads are available within product specific pages
- Quick deployments to shorten time to market
- Long and stable lifecycles
- Certified and carrier approved
- Withstands extended use
- Your go-to device for M2M applications
- Internal antenna
- 4G Cat M1 and 3G models
- Short Message Services (SMS)
- SSL/TLS support
- Drivers for Windows® and Linux
- AT command compatible
- USB 2.0 interface
- Industrial-grade design
- Two-year warranty, upgradeable to five years
QuickCarrier® USB-D Product Listing
LTE Cat M1 Cellular Dongle (AT&T/Verizon)
LTE Cat M1 USB Cellular Modem (AT&T/Verizon, Dual Mode Cell) US/Canada
LTE Cat M1 USB Cellular Modem (AT&T/Verizon, Dual Mode Cell)
Modem only, no accessories are required.