The MultiConnect® CBRS Wi-Fi AP (MTCAPW Series) is a Wi-Fi Access Point for use on CBRS cellular networks operated by school districts, educational facilities, smart cities, hospitality providers and their managed service partners. It provides secure, reliable, high-performance LTE-based Wi-Fi broadband coverage and can be remotely provisioned and managed at scale using an auto configuration server or MultiTech’s DeviceHQ® tool set.
- Simple, flexible installation options
- Easy set up
- Scalable commissioning and configuration
MultiTech QuickStart IoT Solutions – AWS IoT Core for LoRaWAN® provides everything needed to rapidly get your LoRaWAN sensor application up and running on AWS – all in one box. The QuickStart Kit is designed to enable you to obtain sensor information from an off-the-shelf sensor product and display it in the cloud within minutes of opening the box.
- Conduit® AP Access Point gateway with MultiTech mPower™ Edge Intelligence embedded software version 5.3
- Out-of-the-box connectivity to AWS LoRaWAN for AWS IoT Core
- All components required for connectivity from production-ready certified sensors to the “Hello World” application to reduce confusion and simplify your IoT business case
MultiTech Conduit® 300 Series programmable gateway (MTCDT3AC Series) features mPower™ Edge Intelligence enables streamlined edge-to-cloud orchestration, management and analytics together with a high performance, secure processor to support Dockers and containers for easy programmability and built-in compatibility with leading IoT software platforms.
- High security hardware
- Protect thousands of end devices with highly secure programmable gateway
- Simplified and streamlined edge-to-cloud management and analytics
The MultiTech Conduit® (MTCDT Series) is a quick-to-deploy and simple-to-scale, programmable IoT gateway designed for versatility.
- Incredible asset management range – up to 10 miles line of sight, 1 to 3 miles into buildings
- Integration support with a variety of partner and private Cloud Platforms
- 2-way communication over any certified cellular network for cost effective global deployments
The Conduit® IP67 Base Station (MTCDTIP Series) is a highly scalable, ruggedized IoT certified gateway solution, specifically designed for outdoor LoRa® public or private network deployments.
- External high gain antenna increases LoRa connectivity to remote assets
- Greatly expands LoRa network coverage
- High quality, low cost support