The MultiTech Conduit® (MTCDT Series) is a quick-to-deploy and simple-to-scale, programmable IoT gateway designed for versatility.
- Incredible asset management range – up to 10 miles line of sight, 1 to 3 miles into buildings
- Integration support with a variety of partner and private Cloud Platforms
- 2-way communication over any certified cellular network for cost effective global deployments
The Conduit® IP67 Base Station (MTCDTIP Series) is a highly scalable, ruggedized IoT certified gateway solution, specifically designed for outdoor LoRa® public or private network deployments.
- External high gain antenna increases LoRa connectivity to remote assets
- Greatly expands LoRa network coverage
- High quality, low cost support
The Conduit® IoT Starter Kit for LoRa® Technology provides everything needed to create a LoRa proof of concept – quickly and simply – enabling you to bring LoRaWAN® communication solutions to market as fast as possible.
- Pre-configured Conduit, mDot Box and cloud connectors simplify and quicken PoC or site survey execution
- Out-of-the-box connectivity to leading IoT Cloud platforms enables data insight, analytics, and visualization in minutes
- All Conduit LoRa components required for connectivity from edge sensors to the Cloud bundled together in one box to reduce confusion and simplify IoT PoC ordering process
The Conduit® AP conveniently provides deep in-building connectivity and improved performance for network operators and enterprises connecting thousands of IoT assets by harnessing the power of the LoRaWAN® protocol.
- Provide Improved Service Level Agreements for LoRa
- Affordable LoRa connectivity in or around commercial buildings
- Configurable Ethernet and 4G-LTE interfaces for Primary or Secondary WAN
The mCards™ (MTAC Series) provide flexibility to manage diverse infrastructures, supporting a wide range of interfaces and communication protocols.
- Increase operational capacity without incurring extra gateway cost
- Published and open interface to enable 3rd parties to develop mCards that meet their own interface requirements
- Future proof design concept to rapidly address emerging connectivity standards