MultiTech QuickStart IoT Solutions – AWS IoT Core for LoRaWAN® provides everything needed to rapidly get your LoRaWAN sensor application up and running on AWS – all in one box. The QuickStart Kit is designed to enable you to obtain sensor information from an off-the-shelf sensor product and display it in the cloud within minutes of opening the box.
- Conduit® AP Access Point gateway with MultiTech mPower™ Edge Intelligence embedded software version 5.3
- Out-of-the-box connectivity to AWS LoRaWAN for AWS IoT Core
- All components required for connectivity from production-ready certified sensors to the “Hello World” application to reduce confusion and simplify your IoT business case
The Conduit® AP conveniently provides deep in-building connectivity and improved performance for network operators and enterprises connecting thousands of IoT assets by harnessing the power of the LoRaWAN® protocol.
- Provide Improved Service Level Agreements for LoRa
- Affordable LoRa connectivity in or around commercial buildings
- Configurable Ethernet and 4G-LTE interfaces for Primary or Secondary WAN
The mCards™ (MTAC Series) provide flexibility to manage diverse infrastructures, supporting a wide range of interfaces and communication protocols.
- Increase operational capacity without incurring extra gateway cost
- Published and open interface to enable 3rd parties to develop mCards that meet their own interface requirements
- Future proof design concept to rapidly address emerging connectivity standards
The MultiConnect® rCell 100 Series of industrial cellular routers (MTR Series) are a part of MultiTech’s comprehensive portfolio of cellular connectivity products optimized for M2M (machine-to-machine)/IoT communications.
- External high gain antenna increases LoRa connectivity to remote assets
- Greatly expands LoRa network coverage
- High quality, low cost support
Designed specifically for the European market, the MultiConnect® rCell 500 Series is an easy to configure LTE broadband wireless and Ethernet router (MTR5 Series).
- Cloud-based device management platform for Over-The-Air network diagnostics and configuration at no extra cost
- Industrial standard interfaces
- Quick setup and easy deployment